smart Winter Essentials Gift Box.
1. These terms and conditions shall apply to the prize draw to win a smart Winter Essentials Gift Box (the “Prize Draw”).
2. This Prize Draw shall be hosted by Mercedes-Benz UK Limited of Delaware Drive, Tongwell, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire MK15 8BA England (the “Promoter””).
3. The Prize Draw shall run from 5pm on 21 January 2016 to 5pm on 24 January 2016. Any entries received after this time will not be considered or entered into the Prize Draw.
4. By providing all of the requested information in the online entry form (the “Form”) you will be entered into a Prize Draw with a chance to win one of ten smart Winter Essentials Gift Box (the “Prize”).
5. By completing and submitting the Form, You will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them.
6. Ten winners shall be chosen at random from all completed Forms and each winner will be contacted on or before 29 January 2016 via the contact details provided by the entrant within the Form (the “Announcement”). If the Promoter does not receive confirmation from the winner accepting the Prize within 24 hours of the Announcement the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw the Prize Draw.
7. There is no cash alternative to the Prize (or any part of the Prize) and the Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
8. Your Prize may not be sold, offered for sale, used for competitions, coupled or bundled with any other product or services including hospitality, or used for any commercial or promotional purposes whatsoever.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to amend or cancel these terms and conditions at any time without the consent of any entrant.
10. The Prize Draw is free and no purchase is necessary.
11. Any Participant who has provided false or misleading information and/or has breached these terms and conditions will be immediately disqualified from this Prize Draw.
12. Any Participant who has failed to fully complete the Form shall not be entered into the Prize Draw.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the Prize under these terms and conditions if they have been breached.
14. If any of these Clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining Clauses shall survive, remain in full force and effect. This Prize Draw , and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it (including, without limitation, all non-contractual disputes), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.