Terms and Conditions for an online prize draw for the chance to win 1 of 115 Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards worth £25.00.
smart UK customers who have provided their email details, opted to receive email communications and who are resident in the UK and Northern Ireland aged 18 and older, shall receive an email on Friday 19 January 2018 (the “Email”) inviting them to enter into a free prize draw (the “Draw”) for a chance to win 1 of 115 Amazon.co.uk Gift Cards worth £25.00 (the “Prize”).
The Promoter is Mercedes-Benz Cars UK Limited, Delaware Drive, Tongwell, Milton Keynes, MK15 8BA (the “Promoter”).
The following terms and conditions apply to the Draw:
1. To enter into the Draw for the Prize you must click the entry button on the Email between the time that the Email is sent on Friday 19 January 2018 (the “Start Date”) and 23:59 on Sunday 21 January 2018 (the “Closing Date”).
2. There is a limit of one entry per person.
3. Employees of the Promoter and its group companies, their agencies and families, dealer network and anyone professionally connected with the Draw are not eligible to enter.
4. The winners of the Prize will be selected at random on Monday 22 January 2018 from all valid entries received (the “Winners”). The selection of the Winners shall be conducted by the Promoter under the supervision of an independent observer, and the selection will be final.
5. Once the Winners have been selected, they will be notified via email from Monday Monday 22 January 2018 (the “Notification Email”).
6.The Notification Email shall include a voucher code allowing the Winner to redeem an Amazon.co.uk Gift Card worth £25.00 online.
7. Only one Amazon.co.uk Gift Card shall be provided by the Promoter to each Winner.
8. The Prize shall be subject to such terms and conditions that Amazon EU S.à r.l. or its affiliates imposes.
9. In the event that the Promoter is unable to make contact with any Winner within 48 hours of the Winners being selected, the Promoter may elect to select a new winner from the remaining entrants and no alternative shall be offered.
10.There is no cash alternative available and the Prize is non-refundable.
11. Unsuccessful entrants will not be notified, but will be entitled to request details of the Winner by writing to the registered office of the Promoter (as shown above).
12. Any entrant and/or participant who has provided false or misleading information and/or has breached these terms and conditions will be immediately disqualified from this Draw.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to withhold any Prize under these terms and conditions if they have been breached. In the event of breach, the Draw will be re-opened.
14. No purchase is necessary.
15. The Prize may not be sold, offered for sale, used for competitions, coupled or bundled with any other product or services, or used for any commercial or promotional purposes whatsoever.
16. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive, remain in full force and effect.
17. Entry into the Draw shall constitute your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
18. The Winner agrees to use of their name and image in any promotional activity following the Draw.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend this Draw at any time without notice.
20. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation, technical and computer faults, system failures, network errors, website unavailability, hacks on the system, personal computer issues, failures and malfunctions or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure or any other issue out of our reasonable control.
21. The Draw shall be governed and construed and have effect in all respects in accordance with English Law and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings arising out of or in connection with it.