smart Winter Weekend Kits - T&C's
Terms and Conditions
1. These terms and conditions shall apply to the prize draw to win one of 10 smart Winter Weekend Kits (the “Prize Draw”).
2. This Prize Draw shall be hosted by Mercedes-Benz UK Limited of Delaware Drive, Tongwell, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire MK15 8BA England (the “Promoter””).
3. The Prize Draw shall run from 12.00 on 6 October 2016 to 23.00 on 8 October 2016. Any entries received after this time will not be considered or entered into the Prize Draw.
4. Entrants will be able to enter the Prize Draw by clicking on a button contained within the smart eNewsletter that will be sent out on 6 October 2016 to all available to email smart customers that have opted in to email communications (the “eNewsletter”).
5. By clicking on the button within the eNewleter you will be entered into a Prize Draw with a chance to win one of ten smart Winter Weekend Kits containing:
5.1. A smart branded umbrella
5.2. A smart keyring
5.3. A smart thermos mug
5.4. A smart holdall
5.5. A smart passion knitted hat (the “Prize”).
6. By clicking on the button within the eNewsletter, you will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them.
7. Ten winners shall be chosen at random from all entries (the “Winners”) and each Winner will be contacted on or before 21 October 2016 via telephone (the “Announcement”). If the Promoter is unable to contact and receive confirmation from any Winner accepting the Prize within 24 hours of the Announcement the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw the Prize Draw.
8. Unsuccessful entrants will not be notified, but will be entitled to request details of the Winners by writing to Katherine Denman at the registered office of the Promoter.
9. The Winners will be sent their Prizes by 30 November 2016 following the Announcement.
10. There is no cash alternative to the Prize (or any part of the Prize) and the Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
11. Your Prize may not be sold, offered for sale, used for competitions, coupled or bundled with any other product or services including hospitality, or used for any commercial or promotional purposes whatsoever.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to amend or cancel these terms and conditions at any time without the consent of any entrant.
13. The Prize Draw is free and no purchase is necessary.
14. Only one entry is permitted per person.
15. Any entrant who has provided false or misleading information and/or has breached these terms and conditions will be immediately disqualified from this Prize Draw.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw the Prize under these terms and conditions if they have been breached.
17. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed of any kind.
18. If any of these Clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining Clauses shall survive, remain in full force and effect. This Prize Draw, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it (including, without limitation, all non-contractual disputes), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.