* 1. To Participate in the free prize draw (“Prize Draw”) all entrants must fully complete the fields requesting information in the entry form between the 04.12.14 (the “Start Date”) and 18.12.14 (the “Closing Date”). Eligible entrants must be eighteen (18) years of age or older and be legal residents within the UK. The Prize Draw is void where restricted, taxed or prohibited by law. Employees, officers and directors of (a) smart UK, (“smart UK”) and their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates and partners (b) authorised smart UK Retailers and their employees (c) affiliates, sales representatives, distributors, and promotion and other vendor agencies involved in this Prize Draw and each of their respective affiliates (“Parties”) and the household and immediate family members (spouse, child, parent, sibling) of all such employees/officers/directors are not eligible to enter or win. The Prize Draw is subject to all local laws and regulations. Strictly one entry per email address and no third party entries, bulk entries or entries submitted by agents will be accepted.
2. smart UK reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. smart UK may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for the purpose of verifying the eligibility of an entry and the Prize (as defined below at clause 5) may be withheld until and unless smart UK is satisfied.
3. By entering this Prize Draw you agree to abide by these terms and conditions herein and to take part in any publicity associated with it or resulting from it, including having your name and county of residence being made publicly available.
4. 2 winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries received by midnight on the Closing Date. Entries received after this date and time will not be entered into the Prize Draw. Entrants must have submitted their name, a valid email address, address and phone number at the point of entering the Prize Draw. The Prize Draw will take place on or around 12 noon Friday 19 December 2014 under the supervision of an independent person. Entrants will be notified by email/telephone by 23 December 2014. If the winner(s) is unable to be contacted within 72 hours of being chosen, supplementary winner(s) may be drawn at smart UK discretion. smart UK may repeat this process as many times as necessary until a valid winner(s) is chosen. The Prize is non-transferable once the full name of the winner(s) has been provided to smart UK.
5. There is a maximum of 2 prizes available in the Prize Draw, with one prize available per winner. The prize consists of one full set of smart cold weather tyres and wheels plus a year’s free storage (“Prize”). The fitting of the tyres and wheels is not included in the Prize.
6. In the event the winner is unable to receive the Prize for any reason, then smart UK may transfer the Prize to an alternate entrant. smart UK may repeat this process as many times as necessary until a valid winner(s) is chosen. For the purpose of administering the Prize Draw, smart UK reserves the right to exchange information and data with third parties.
7. Entries not complying with these terms and conditions will be invalid. smart UK reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the promotion and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice and by continuing to take part in the promotion subsequent to any revision of these terms and conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms. All entries must be received via the official entry form at https://forms.thesmart.co.uk/coldwintercompetition and smart UK reserves the right to disqualify incomplete or offensive entries or those which do not comply with these terms or conditions.
8. In the event of abuse and/or an error affecting the proper operation of this Prize Draw, including the allocation of more prizes than are available, smart UK reserves the right to end or suspend the Prize Draw; amend these terms & conditions; declare void the notification of winner(s); and/or to reallocate the Prize.
9. There is no cash or other alternative prizes available in relation to this Prize Draw. The Prize is not transferable and smart UK will not be responsible for the winner’s inability to take up the Prize. In consideration of the winner(s) receiving his/her Prize, the winner(s) shall comply with smart UK instructions and, if required keep, certain aspects of the Prize confidential.
10. smart UK does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind, which may restrict or delay the sending or receipt of your entry. Entries must not be sent in through agents or third parties. Incomplete entries will be disqualified and will not be counted.
11. RAPP is the Promoter for this event. Its address is Rapp Limited, 1 Riverside Manbre Road, London, W6 9WA. The choice of Prize winner(s) will be final and at smart UK sole discretion and no correspondence whatsoever will be entered into.
12. No purchase is necessary to enter this Prize Draw.
13. The name and county of the winner(s) will be available from Rapp Limited, 1 Riverside Manbre Road, London, W6 9WA upon request via stamped addressed envelope from 23 December 2014 marked with the name of the Prize Draw “Cold Weather Tyres”.
14. Third party terms and conditions apply to parts of the prizes where applicable.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
16. smart UK may wish to communicate with you by post, telephone or email. Any communication would be to provide information on the group’s products and services, which may be of service to you, or to obtain your opinion through market research.
17. This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion.