Every Mercedes-Benz Cars UK Limited smart car, passenger car and business solutions customers (the “Customers”) who are resident in the UK, aged 18 years and older and have provided their e-mail details and opted to receive email communications, shall receive an e-mail (the “Email”) inviting them to enter a free prize draw (the “Draw”) for the chance to win 1 of either 5 caps signed by Lewis Hamilton or 26 caps signed by Valtteri Bottas (the “Prize(s)”).
The following terms and conditions apply to the Draw:
The Promoter is Mercedes-Benz Cars UK Limited, Delaware Drive, Tongwell, Milton Keynes, MK15 8BA (the “Promoter”).
1. Customers will automatically be entered into the Draw for a Prize once they click the link contained in the E-mail between [midday] on 3 September 2018 (the “Start Date”) and [midnight] on 5 September 2018 (the “Closing Date”).
2. The Draw will be open between the Start Date and the Closing Date as defined above.
3. Any entries received either before the Start Date and/or after the Closing Date will not be entered into the Draw.
4. There is a limit of one entry per person.
5. Employees of the Promoter and its group companies, their agencies and families, dealer network and anyone professionally connected with the Draw are not eligible to enter.
6. The winners of the Prizes will be selected at random after the Closing Date from all valid entries received (the “Winners”).
7. The selection of the Winners shall be conducted by the Promoter under the supervision of an independent observer, and the selection will be final.
8. Once the Winners have been selected, they will be notified via telephone from 7 September 2018.
9. In the event that the Promoter is unable to make contact with any Winner within 24 hours of the Draw, the Promoter may elect to randomly select a new winner from the remaining entrants and no alternative shall be offered.
10. The Prizes to be given away by the Promoter are the only prizes available from the Draw.
11.The Prizes shall not be exchangeable for other products of either the same or a similar nature.
12.There is no cash alternative available.
13. The Promoter shall send the Prizes to the Winners via recorded delivery (with all deliveries requiring a signature upon receipt). Once the Prize is posted, the Promoter accepts no responsibility to replace the prize should it go missing in the post. In the event that a Prize does not reach the Winner, the Promoter will not be able to send a replacement Prize.
14. Unsuccessful entrants will not be notified, but will be entitled to request details of the Winners by writing to the registered office of the Promoter (as shown above).
15. Any entrant and/or participant who has provided false or misleading information and/or has breached these terms and conditions will be immediately disqualified from this Draw.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to withhold any Prizes under these terms and conditions if they have been breached. In the event of breach, the Draw will be re-opened.
17. No purchase is necessary.
18. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive, remain in full force and effect.
19. Entry into the Draw shall constitute your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
20. Each Winner agrees to use of their name and image in any promotional activity following the Draw.
21. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend this Draw at any time without notice.
23. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation, technical and computer faults, system failures, network errors, website unavailability, hacks on the system, personal computer issues, failures and malfunctions or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure or any other issue out of our reasonable control.
24. The Draw shall be governed and construed and have effect in all respects in accordance with English Law and the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings arising out of or in connection with it.