This Facebook page is operated by:
Mercedes-Benz Sverige AB ("we"/"us")
202 50 Malmö
As the operator of this Facebook page, we can only view your public profile on Facebook. Which information is visible here depends on your settings in your profile. In addition, we process your personal data (such as your name and the content of your messages, inquiries or other postings to us) when you contact us via our Facebook page. We then process this data for the purpose of handling and, if applicable, responding to your postings.Facebook also provides us with so-called Page Insights data. This information is anonymous statistics that we use to evaluate the quality of our Facebook page and content. These statistics are compiled on the basis of usage data collected by Facebook about your interaction with our Facebook page; we do not have access to this usage data. Facebook has agreed to be primarily responsible, and fulfill your rights, under the EU General Data Protection Directive (“GDPR”; see below for more information) regarding the processing of Page Insights data, and to make available to you the essence of the pertinent arrangement.
This processing is based on our legitimate interest pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 letter f) of the GDPR, in particular in order to be able to contact you on your enquiries or contributions as well as to recognise user preferences (e.g. number of so-called followers, number of visits to individual page areas, user statistics according to age, geography and language) and to be able to adapt and improve the offer on our Facebook page as closely as possible to the target group.
We store your personal data on our systems, i.e. outside Facebook, if and for as long as necessary for the purposes of collection or as long as there are legal storage obligations.
You are not legally or contractually obliged to make available your personal data. However, it is possible that certain functions of our websites depend on the availability of personal data. If you do not make available personal data in these cases, this may result in functions not being available or only being available to a limited extent.
You have the following rights:
- In accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, you have the right to information about the personal data stored by us. This means that you have the right to obtain from us confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you is processed, and, where that is the case, to request access to the personal data. The access information includes – inter alia – the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned, and the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed. However, this is not an absolute right and the interests of other individuals may restrict your right of access.
- You may have the right to have incorrect personal data corrected in accordance with Article 16 GDPR. This means that you have the right to obtain from us the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you. Depending on the purposes of the processing, you may have the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
- You have the right to have your personal data erased in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR. This means that under certain circumstances, you may have the right to obtain from us the erasure of personal data concerning you and we may be obliged to erase such personal data.
- In accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, you have the right to request a restriction on the processing of your personal data. This means that, in this case, the respective data will be marked and may only be processed by us for certain purposes (e.g. with your consent or to raise legal claims).
- In accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, under certain circumstances, you may have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and you may have the right to transmit those data to another entity without hindrance from us.
- You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent data protection supervisory authority, in particular in the EU Member State of your habitual residence or of an alleged infringement of the GDPR.
To exercise these rights with respect to data processing by Facebook, please kindly contact Facebook through the channels provided by Facebook. In other cases or if so desired, please send us an e-mail to email@example.com.
Under certain circumstances, you may have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, or where personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes at any time to the processing of your personal data by us and we can be required to no longer process your personal data. Moreover, if your personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to our processing of personal data concerning you for such marketing, which includes profiling to the extent that it is related to such direct marketing. In this case your personal data will no longer be processed for such purposes by us. To exercise your right of objection, if possible please send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Status: October 2018